SM7LCB, Microwave Summary 2014Last updated 2 January 2016.
If this page looks bad when please use Firefox!
The year 2014 was nice and similar as 2013 but still I need to improve my station (sometimes).
No new squares noted on any band this year which is a disappointment.
- 144 MHz, want to add preamp and add a power amplifier.
- 1296 MHz, want to build new transverter with more output power and mounted near antenna.
- 2320 MHz, want to build new transverter with more output power and mounted near antenna.
- 3400 MHz, want to improve connection between antenna and transverter.
- 10368 MHz, want to build new transverter together with 24 GHz using 0.6 meter offset dish
Still no good station on 2 m. The small antenna (6el) is maybe not the problem but no preamp and low power is not good. But it's possible to work some long distance QSO with CW.
Same activity this year compare to 2013 on 23 cm nut lower number of QSO. This mainly of lower activity on the NAC 23 cm contest. Now some activity on SSB when I'm QRV at the remote QTH but still no SSB when working remote.
Some increased activity on this band compare to 2013 but still much improvements can be done.
On 3400 MHz we still on special license in Sweden. Not many QSO.
No big activity via tropo or rain scatter....