SM7LCB, Microwave Summary 2018Last updated 6 January 2020.
If this page looks bad when please use Firefox!
The year 2018 was a good activity year on 23 cm from my side during the NAC 23 cm contest.
Fun with QSP operation on 2 m band but a PA could be nice to have...
The microwave activity is bad and low and thats not good, that to do?
Then old todo list which have the same points...
- 144 MHz, want to add preamp and add a power amplifier.
- 1296 MHz, want to build new transverter with more output power and mounted near antenna.
- 2320 MHz, want to build new transverter with more output power and mounted near antenna.
- 3400 MHz, want to improve connection between antenna and transverter.
- 10368 MHz, want to build new transverter together with 24 GHz using 0.6 meter offset dish
When will 6 cm station be ready?!?
Still only using my QRP station and having fun mostly during the NAC 144 MHz contests!
For sure the KST-gain factor give some QSO but I'm always searching for some random QSO.
Some SSB this year and then some long time QSO but no aurora QSO this year.
Good activity from my side this year on 23 cm but there was no major tropo opening (which I found).
The 13 cm band is active but it's not my prime band and mostly used during NAC microwave contest.
The 9 cm band is active but it's not my prime band and mostly used during NAC microwave contest.
On 3400 MHz we still on special license in Sweden but why have it???
Not many QSO and my station seem not working well on this band.
Bad activity from my side or was conds bad or maybe I shall improve my station?